Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Moments


Source:  Country Living

Every morning around 6 a.m., I try to walk a mile outside.  This morning I decided to take a bag of our garden tomatoes and cucumbers along to drop off at my daughter's house five blocks away. 

As I walked, I realized my little bag of produce felt very heavy.  Switching from arm to arm, I couldn't wait to drop it off.  Once I did, it was a reminder that the Lord desires for us to give Him even the littlest of "burdens". 

Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.  1 Peter 5:6-8


1 comment:

  1. Hi MabelJane: Thanks for stopping by theoldefarmhouse.blogspot.com today & leaving a comment. I had to see your blog and LOVED it& am now a follower. It is so colorful and friendly, I just think the background is so perfect for you. I will come back often as you mention the Midwest and that is where I am from and love it (except for the weather! LOL) {{HUGS}} Joy

    ReplyDelete