Thursday, August 2, 2012

Friday's Finds


I recently spotted this sweet copper plate in a local thrift store.  Had there not been a notecard  taped to the back, I would have never known that it is an Egyptian "tin washed" copper plate.  By the looks of the note I would guess it to be vintage.


 I did a little research and found a similar looking vintage copper platter that was priced around $90.  Let's just say, my "Friday Find" fits it's new home just fine.

Happy Friday!

Linking to:
My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday


5 comments:

  1. What a great plate. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome find you have here.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treasure! Isn't it fun to find something that you love, then find out it's actually worth something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How lucky can you get! Such a great find. Where will you use it! Seems like you could use it at any time of the year. Congratulations on such a bargain.
    {{HUGS}} Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little plate, and how neat to find out it's value! Thanks so much for stopping by The Cozy Old Farmhouse and commenting on my lamp makeover. I'm terribly behind in my replies, but I do appreciate you taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete