Monday, September 24, 2012

Tuesday Moments...




google source


Many years ago (not quite as far back as Grandma Moses), I took Folk Art painting classes along with my sister and mother.  We use to paint anything that didn't move!

google source

Unfortunately, I haven't painted in quite some time.  Last week I decided to pick up a brush again and painted this little "prim" scene on a wooden charger.  I had forgotten how relaxing painting is.  



For everything there is a time and a season...





3 comments:

  1. You're talented. I love it! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my WWII mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I always wished I could paint, but it just wasn't in me. Hope you will continue so we can see more charming results. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you should paint! You've got talent. You should also paint just because you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting Harvest Lane Cottage!

    ReplyDelete