Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Moments

Yesterday, I received a package in the mail with a sampler worked by my mother.  This is a picture of the Fons and Porter sampler pattern she used.  My mother does beautiful work and I will cherish the one she made for me.


 My sister mailed the package for mom and she wouldn't be my sister without including something from herself.  Cindy is a "giver" and she included this beautiful book on buttons.



Do not forget to do good and 
to share with others,
for with such sacrifices god is pleased.




Hebrews 13:16

Linking up with Wow Us Wednesdays



4 comments:

  1. What a nice gift! That pattern is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sampler! I didn't know that Fons & Porter had patterns like that - must go in search. I took a class once from Maryanne Fons on fabrics in antique quilts - it was great. Have a good week. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sampler! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your nice comment. I had to stop over and say hello.....your blog name and my blog name are similar and our blogs are both tributes for our grandmothers! I loved reading the history about your Mabel Jane, she sounds like a wonderful woman.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete