Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Where oh "wear" has my button been?


Have you ever wondered where a button has been?  Who wore the garment that they were originally sewn on? 

google source
                                                                      

Tilly over at Tilly's Farmhouse encouraged me to post some of Mabel Jane's buttons.  These  buttons were originally sewn on velvet covered cards.  Many of the buttons are over 100 yrs. old.



Where have your buttons been?

 Hooking up with Savvy Southern Style Wow Us Wednesdays...




2 comments:

  1. Those are some great buttons! I don't have any that had a prior life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/01/clever-chicks-blog-hop-17-and-secret.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete